Monday, October 28, 2019

A Little Bit of Beauty Close to Home

Don't you just have days where you wish for more creativity, more beauty, more fun... less cubicles and grey coffee stained carpet.  :) Why is the carpet always coffee stained?

I got home from work tonight and the tree in our yard was lit up with glowy leaves and sun beaming through it and it was too beautiful to not take a few pictures of.  And also, I've been thinking about blogging a bit again.  Not for anyone really, just for myself.  There is something helpful about writing.  About putting your thoughts somewhere.  Short and sweet, long and complicated... whatever the case may be... but there seems to be something good for my soul about writing.  There is also something good for my soul in color.  In art.  In photography.  In reading.  In painting.  Basically... in beauty.






And a few others I took on the hiking trails in Coralville a few weeks back.





No comments: