Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Oh man, oh man, oh man!

Well!  I got moved to a new room because I've been having so many internet issues.  Hopefully I can get through this and it will post.  :)

I arrived in San Diego for training on Sunday and have to say I was blown away just flying in.  Amazing.

I'm on day two of training.  Love the group of people I've been learning with, we've all spent a lot of time laughing our heads off and then back to learning hard stuff.  :)

I got out last night to see a few sites.  I was hoping to hit the art museum, but with my training schedule it's not going to work.  HOWEVER, the outside of the museum is worth it alone.  The Balboa Park area is just amazing.

No need to talk to much about it - here's the proof!

Outside of the art museum.

The rest of these are different museums, parks and outdoor areas in the Balboa Park area.

Apparently the second largest outdoor pipe organ is being this gate.  There was a free outdoor concert last night, but I wasn't able to stay.

The planes fly SO close to the buildings downtown - it's crazy!  Not sure if you can see the plan to the left above the pavilion.  It looks tiny but when I was there it was enormous.  :) 






From Balboa Park I started to walk back, I had spotted this bridge on taxi ride to Balboa Park so I stopped here to see this bridge. 

View from one side of the bridge. 

Hoping to get to the beach tomorrow and check things out after class!




No comments: